Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Birthday Week!

WOOHOO I'm 22!! Its so fun to get old. :)

It was a nice birthday this year. I didn't do anything extravagant, but I had my wonderful boyfriend here the WHOLE week. He lives in Missouri, so we only get to see each other every month or so. Not so fun. He got here late Monday night, so we just caught up and decided to hit the sack by midnight since I had school the next day, and I couldn't miss it!

My awesome brother Nate

My gorgeous little sister Emily

My birthday roses :)

However, Tuesday was a different story. My friend had let me borrow his kayaks, so Coty and I headed out to Canyon lake to explore. Its my favorite lake around here, and the drive itself is amazing. He isn't a fan of the desert, but he loved the lake. Can't wait to show him the Northern part of the state- its absolutely gorgeous, and he has no idea! Isn't he smokin'?! ;)We had so much fun, and I def want to invest in some kayaks. I already have a list of things I want to DO and BUY after I graduate and pay off my loans. I'm excited, and it pushes me!



I'm so glad he's strong enough to carry me!

The night before my birthday we went to dinner with Lisa and Dom. We went to Oregano's and it was soooo good. I ate too much. Coty and I shared a pizza, Pablo Picasso salad, and then the four of us shared a pizookie (sp?). Mmm... To die for.

Free Birthday Dozen :)

Yes, this is my super hot boyfriend. Chivalry at it's finest.

My mom made my birthday dinner. We had steak, cheesy potatoes, veggies, sparkling cider (my fave) and cake. Actually, we didn't end up eating my birthday cake until a few days after because everyone wanted to be together to sing, but with our conflicting schedules it just didn't happen. So I drooled over it until Sunday when I decided to just have some myself. I mean, it was MY cake. :) Anyways, the dinner was delicious. My mom is my favorite chef. She's amazing, and I love her. I love my whole family!

Mural on a wall that my oldest bro helped paint of the history of Superior.

The beginning, and end, of my modeling career. ;) haha

Wow. He sure is easy on the eyes!

Friday morning we woke up and headed out to Superior. This was the town that I grew up in for the first 11 years of my life. My tata still lives there, and that is where my parents were raised. It has a LOT of history to it. I had a blast taking Coty around and showing him all the places I went to, my old house, school, pool, softball field, among other places. He had fun, and we ended up walking around Main Street and took some pictures. I wish we had more time. I've been dying to take him up to Payson, Sedona and Show Low. That will just have to wait for the summer. His plane was scheduled to leave at 430, so once we got home from Superior we had enough time to just relax and cuddle some more before I took him to the airport. It was so fun. I wish that he lived closer. I'm grateful that he was able to miss a couple days of school to be here with me for my birthday!

--XoXo--

No comments: