Monday, November 22, 2010

HALLOWEEN!

Last year I didn't dress up for Halloween or do the usual. So this year, I made up for it. 3 different costumes. Lots of parties and dancing! SO much fun, lemme tell ya. And I had my awesome friends to party with! Again, here it is in pictures:

NIGHT #1- FHE Halloween Party - Pocahontas :)


I totally lost at this game.


Yeah, I couldn't find my bow and arrow....



Cowboy and Indian!

Mari, Sis Riggs, Me, Jessica
NIGHT #2- YSA Dance/Friend's Party/Ihop - Ballerina

This is Jen. We met when we both lived in Missouri.

Ironman was there!

He was a smarty pants, clever.

My awesome gangsta Ron and panda Dan

Ray Wells. Love this kid.

We are the THREE AMIGAS!
NIGHT #3- Family Trunk-or-Treat/Hangar Scream Party - Genie
Mari, Allie, Merit and me dancin' it up!
Yeah, we didn't get it. But I recommended him to a good rehab.
Emily and her nerd friends
Me and some family friends
Another SUCCESSFULLY fun night! :)

No comments: