Monday, July 21, 2008

Just A Little Appreciation

I just thought I'd take a moment and tell everyone that I am in love with my feather comforter. Yes, its true. Our wonderful relationship began two years ago, on an early Christmas morning. To be honest, its hard to imagine life before I met what was soon to be my dear, dear friend.

Many nights my comforter has comforted me in times of need. Its delectable puffiness is quite hard to resist. Coming home to jump in bed and wrap myself in my comforter is hard to resist, after a long strenuous day at work (much like today). My friends- who've been lucky enough to cuddle with my dear comforter- can attest to its amazing quality. They openly admit how much they wish they only had a comforter as nice as mine. I often ask myself how I slept before, but quickly dismiss those thoughts. They aren't very nice ones.

Props go to my amazing mother and father. They know me so well, it was only obvious they knew what would match my interests and personality. I hope that one day, everyone can experience the wonderful opportunity of having their own feather comforter.

Trust me, its worth it.

1 comment:

Lisa Andrews said...

True dat girly cakes. Word up.