Friday, May 30, 2008

Work Work Work


Since today is my day back to work, they decide to make it the day with the largest amount of orders. Yeah. . . talk about a stack. The can of Chicken Noodle Soup was used to show just how large it was (Props to Diana :) This takes a loooong time to do. Its very boring. Shout out goes to great musicians in the world who keep my mind occupied and alert. And, well, entertained. I'm gonna throw this out there, you can take it, or throw it back... but I'm very excited for this day at work to be over. Yay for the weekends and not being sick!!!!
The positives of stacks this size:
-I get to stay real busy ALL day
-Company stays in good business
-I can practice creativity in my writing
-It's important to get done asap, which keeps me away from the phones most of the day
PS- the stacks are usually 1/4 this size

1 comment:

+AM+ said...

yep, no more being sick you.

looks like you need some more hands to get that stack down to size.