Monday, May 23, 2011

Pool Day

I love summer for this reason:



I took care of my nephew the other day while his mom ran errands and got some things done. He is quite a character! Non-stop chatter the.whole.time. I like taking care of him, because I just LOVE my niece and nephew, and spending time with them is precious. And it helps my impatience ;)

It was windy and in the 70s that day, but he really wanted to swim. So I told him if the sun came out we'd go.. ( i wasn't excited about it since it was cold and cloudy). Sure enough, twenty min later the sun shines through! So I took him, to see how long he'd last. And he did pretty good! But since we were the ONLY ones there- for good reason- he got bored quickly. Snapped this shot after drying off. Fun times :)

Here was one of my favorite conversations with him that day:
Chuki: "who made all this?"
Me: "made all what?"
Chuki: "everything. the whole world."
Me: "well, our Father in Heaven, God, made it for us."
Chuki: "oh yeah! {moment of silence} wow, he must have worked reeeeally hard!"

It continued on listing everything he made: trees, rivers, birds, zebras, giraffes, mountains.. McDonald's... haha

So precious :)

No comments: