Thursday, October 9, 2008

A bit of Me

I am: a daughter of God.
I think: too much.
I want: to get the job already!!
I have: a great family.
I dislike: dishonest people.
I miss: my best friend.
I fear: I won't reach my goals.
I feel: grateful for all that I have.
I hear: silence.
I smell: "very sexy"....hehe :)
I crave: meaningful conversation.
I cry: when I have nothing left.
I usually: stay pretty busy.
I regret: mistakes, but they have been made. So, I learn from them.
I search: for guidance.
I wonder: what my future holds in store.
I love: to love.
I care: about others.
I always: carry a camera with me.
I worry: too much about things I cannot always control.
I am not: a morning person.
I remember: the good times.
I believe: I will never know enough.
I dance: all the time.
I sing: horribly!
I don't always: say what I want, when I want.
I argue: even when there is no point in arguing.
I write: thoughts, feelings, letters.
I win: some of the time.
I lose: patience, too easily.
I wish: I could move away for a while.
I listen: to advice, but ultimately make my own decisions.
I don't understand: Isaiah. That book is so hard to understand.
I can usually be found: at work, school, or basically anywhere! I'd prefer to be found in my bed with my feather comforter and a good book, always :)
I watch: The Office.
I forget: to study for my class like I should.
I am happy: with who, and where, I am.

1 comment:

Lisa Andrews said...

Haha, You're right! You're not a morning person =P