Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy E

So, life is way stressful. All the time. And as with aging, it only gets worse. I took a huge test and got a ton of stuff outta the way that has been making me go loco. It feels niiiice. After class, I was able to visit one of my most favoritest (I know that's not a word) places in the world! I luffed every moment of it.

As I was making my way home, I passed QT and realized I needed to fill my gas tank. I'm pretty much stoked with how the price of gas has taken a dramatic downfall!! I just filled up for $2.79. I don't get why people aren't as excited about how the prices have dropped, as compared to the moaning and groaning when they rose. Nonetheless, I am ecsatatic about it! My wallet is loving it as well.

Also, I love being able to be on my computer and lay in my bed at the same time. Yes, today there is a very happy E :)

2 comments:

Lisa Andrews said...

I love your new picture you have up a) because I took it, and b) because that is my skirt. I am also happy to be on my computer and laying in my bed at the same time. You are so silly. Happy E=Happy L. It's like the saying goes, "If Mamma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy."

Unknown said...

HEY! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the very nice compliment. I did a post about locations a while back: http://paxmanphoto.blogspot.com/2008/08/location-location-location.html check it out!