Monday, October 6, 2008

New Medical Fact....

Two great Mondays in a row, this is fantastic!


So, I get these ridiculously sharp, painful headaches every so often. There's nothing I can do about it, and ibuprofen doesn't work. They don't ever last long, but come on in an instant. Anyways, I got a few this morning at work and told Lisa about them. She had a great idea for a remedy.


She said if I eat enough ice cream to get a headache, it would cause me to forget about the current headaches I get. In result, I'd replace the ridiculously sharp, painful headaches with a lesser headache due to an incredibly fast intake of freezing ice cream. She even offered to buy me the ice cream to try it, so I'm testing her theory.


So far its working super fantastically.

Thanks, Lisa :)

1 comment:

Lisa Andrews said...

I'm glad it's working ;)